What do I bring to closing?

It’s pretty simple: just bring your government-issued ID (like your driver’s license) and your funds needed to close. Lucky pens welcome, since you’ll be signing your John Hancock a few times.

Not finding the answers you need?

Contact us by phone or form, and we'll be happy to assist you.